Wednesday 11 May 2011

Help... Where can I find a floral Jumpsuit?

...I never ever purchased a floral jumpsuit, so I feel its time to show my appreciation, and what better way to show it...

So... The next couple of months are rather busy for me 'for once'. I'll be without my log in details for a few days; no browsing blogs, fashion websites or the dreaded yet ever so addictive facebook... I have a Wedding to attend - Oh yeah! Unfortunately not mine, however much I wish it was...

I am off to a place called Lizard which is down in Cornwall, a quaint little village, located at the most southern point of England.- Just to add, the guesthouse- http://www.penmennerhouse.com/. A beautiful 19th century gentleman’s residence, which is right bang on the seafront. Hopefully I will get some pretty pictures to show you all!

So... unable to find a wedding guest dress, which then changed to a jumpsuit, then again a dress and now back to a jumpsuit, I am yet to find anything that I like..CRY FACE.. Being a pretty country wedding, (Not over the top) I have eliminated all the heavy silky/satin lined materials from my wardrobe - to me they are for gala do's and indoor events only. What I am looking is thin pretty floral jumpsuit that's going to present itself perfectly within the ambiance of cream tea and scones and a picturesque backdrop - Oh yes a pretty wedding with tea and cakes, that's certainly my cup of coffee!

So this evening and this weekend I will be browsing the British high Street to find the perfect outfit- . If you have any ideas or suggestions to help me out that would be fantastic, as I am currently stuck for thought....

Zzzzzzzzz....

Goodnight

xx

No comments: