Friday 25 March 2011

Summer how it should be....


Nicole Richie Harper’s Bazaar

Photos of Lindsey Wixson for Vogue UK and Nicole Richie for Tatler


A great trend which expresses strong femininity is Bright Bright Bright!

I am a huge fan of wearing brights, and this season I'm going all out with my swimwear collection!- Love the fact you can mix and match the top and bottom to create a bolder look. I am not sure if you have seen the Lindsey Wixon photo shoot in British Vogue, which reveals the utter gorgeousness of Poolside brights, if not check it out, I adore this spread! - See above picture.

Bold block-colours ruled the Spring/Summer 2011 catwalks, Splashes on neon's pinks, blues, and greens are great colours to throw into an outfit; if there's one rule to follow this season, it's the brighter, the better! 

Go create! x

1 comment:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

My summer will be like this, but with a laptop, because I will be working all the time.