Friday 25 February 2011

MLE Video for I Will Still Be There!

Hi Guys,

The video is finally here!

My Little Empire's first video for new single I Will Still Be There is now available to watch, I am really proud of the band, and what they have achieved, it's a quality video too! Thank you Amy Lightower for your fantastic editing!

I was kindly asked to be part of the video as the leading lady; it was such a fun day of acting, and showing support for the band with the great fan's that were showing support in the crowd scene! Leanne Foster and Arash Moghaddami did an amazing job with the makeup and hair too so a big thank you for making everyone look beautiful!

Please check it out below and show your support!

MEMBERS:
ROB DODKIN - VOCALS/GUITARS
KEITH SAYERS - BASS
STUART HURLEY - GUITARS
NATHAN WRIGHT - DRUMS

Please show your love and follow them on Twitter @ MLEBAND

XXX

No comments: