Friday 22 October 2010

Friday's Asos Treats

Today im browsing ASOS, one of my favourite online retailers... I came across a few items that i will be definatly putting in my basket for payday to come... What do you guys think...

I never get bored of Lace, such an all year round garment teamed with little black shorts, or jeans, or layered under chunky knits.




Top £30.

What are your thoughts on velvet? I love velvet! This playsuit just reminds me of christmas and i love it... I am not sure what shoes i would put with this yet.. but for sure i would be styling my hair with the velvet clips... TOO CUTE!



Playsuit £38



Clips £6

I have been looking for a nice pair of black leather boot wedges...On finding these for a bargin price of £65... I think ive been Sold...



Boots £65

No comments: